Lugano Unexpected Classic Tour (Free Tour)
The charming actors will allow you to travel in time and get to know the people and the places that have made the city great.
Can we consider Lugano a modern town or one still connected to its ancient past? Glass skyscrapers and vanguard architecture or historical villas and districts of the old town centre? For those of you who want to discover Lugano’s many, multi-faceted characteristics and some of the city’s most meaningful places, this excursion is the best way to do so.
Meeting point at 10:00 am and arrival at 12:00 pm: Lugano Region tourist office Piazza Riforma, Lugano
- Reservation required
- Groups over 8 pax not admitted.
- Max 20 pax.
- Tour organisation on request.
- The guided tour will be held in the two prevalent languages.
- The guide can decide to break off or cancel the excursion in case of bad weather.
- Difficulty level / walking: easy.
Free guided Tour