Lugano - Monte Brè
From the heart of the city to the sunniest peak of Lugano. You'll enjoy the splendid view and walk through the tiny village of Brè.
From the city’s heart, you will reach the little harbour of Cassarate by boat, just in time to take the funicular, enjoy the splendid view of the city centre, gradually expanding at your feet as you reach Lugano’s most uncontaminated summit. You will take a stroll through the small village of Brè, where life runs at a slow pace as in the past, taking a look at the typical Ticinese houses, the church and the works of art.
Lugano Region tourist office Piazza Riforma, Lugano at 12:50. Please present yourself at the meeting point producing your voucher issued by an authoritzed reseller
- Reservation required
- Meeting point at 12:50 pm at Lugano Region tourist office Piazza Riforma, Lugano
- Individual return at 5:30 pm from Cassarate.
- Groups over 8 pax not admitted.
- Max 25 pax.
- Tour organisation on request.
- The guided tour will be held in the two prevalent languages.
- The guide can decide to break off or cancel the excursion in case of bad weather.
- Difficulty level / walking: medium.
- Adults CHF 15.-
- Young people (6-16 years old) CHF 10.-
- Kids Free
- Included: guided tour, boat trip (Lugano - Cassarate) and funicular tickets
- Discount with Holiday Card and Ticino Ticket 30% MyLugano Card cashback 10% MyLugano Pass cashback 5% discounts not combinable